In Windows Live Mail your folders do not display properly and you have problems saving emails to your drafts, deleted items and sent folders when using IMAP to access your email account.
You may also receive the following errors:
“The selected message could not be copied to the destination”
This is because Windows Live Mail needs a IMAP prefix to list and find the correct folders to save emails to.
1) Select the Tools menu and click Accounts
2) Select your email account and click Properties
3) Click the IMAP tab.
4) Enter INBOX in capitals for the Root Folder Path.
5) Click OK to close the Properties window, then click Close.
6) Windows Live Mail will ask whether to refresh your folders. Click Yes.