(1) Click the Start menu and click Run…. Type mmc in the Run window and click OK to start the Microsoft Management Console (MMC).
(2) In the Management Console, select File then Add/Remove Snap In.
(3) In the Add or Remove Snap-ins dialog, click the Add button and then select Certificates.
(4) Choose Computer Account then click Next.
(5) Choose Local Computer, then click Finish.
(6) Close the Add or Remove Snap-ins dialog and click OK to return to the main MMC window.
If necessary, click the + icon to expand the Certificates folder so that the Intermediate Certification Authorities folder is visible.
(7) Right-click on Intermediate Certification Authorities and choose All Tasks, then click Import.
(8) Follow the wizard prompts to complete the installation procedure.
(9) Click Browse to locate the certificate file. Change the file extension filter in the bottom right corner to be able to select the file. Click Open after selecting the appropriate file.
(10) Click Next in the Certificate Import Wizard.
(11) Choose Place all certificates in the following store; then use the Browse function to locate Intermediate Certification Authorities. Click Next. Click Finish.